Sometimes I Feel Like a Piece of Bologna

Friday, December 24, 2010

Merry Christmas


Merry Christmas!
Merry Christmas to all of you. I know that most of my readers are plumb tuckered out about now. You've managed to buy and wrap the gifts, decorate the house, attend and supervise extra events for your children and/or aging parents, and cook a week's worth of food. I know. Me too. But in the midst of the chaos, I do hope you'll take a few minutes for yourself. And while you're at it, take a few minutes to seek the Lord who came as an infant to save us from our sins and offer us eternal life. Go ahead. Rest in Him. Breathe. Remember what this season is really about.

Photo courtesy of Flickr Creative Commons/A.Affleck

Labels:

2 comment(s):

Thank You for reminding me of the reason for the season. Merry Christmas!

By Blogger karen, at 1:03 PM  

You're welcome. Merry Christmas to you too.

By Blogger Pat, at 11:59 PM  

Post a comment

<< Home