Sometimes I Feel Like a Piece of Bologna

Thursday, May 20, 2010

Neuropathy Caregiver Blog



I just discovered a new blog for caregivers of neuropathy patients. Since my mom has peripheral neuropathy (PN), I was excited to find it. It’s run by Angela Macropoulos, an attorney who also cares for her mother with PN. Unfortunately she’s only written one post, but the comments are priceless. I hope she’ll continue. She’s certainly hit a nerve.

Labels: ,

1 comment(s):

Alzheimer's disease is an irreversible, progressive brain disorder that slowly destroys memory and thinking skills, and eventually the ability to carry out the simplest tasks. If you looking best treatment for this disease then please visit our site. Alzheimer's treatment

By Blogger Amy Watson, at 7:34 AM  

Post a comment

<< Home