Sometimes I Feel Like a Piece of Bologna

Saturday, May 08, 2010

Happy Mothers Day



I want to honor every mother among my readers today, especially you Gen Sandwichers who are mothering both children and parents. It’s so easy to feel smooshed when you’re in that position. You’re juggling car pools and medical appointments, homework and housework. You may manage finances not only for your own family, but also for your aging parents. Some of you manage to hold down a job outside the home as well. You live on too little sleep and too much junk food. You put your needs last on that never-ending list. The value you contribute to your families and to society is immeasurable. You are indeed champions. I admire you and I honor you. I hope you’ll be able to take a few minutes for yourself today. I hope your loved ones will honor your as well. You deserve it. I know that God sees every sacrifice you make, and He honors you. Happy Mothers Day and God bless!


Labels:

0 comment(s):

Post a comment

<< Home