Sometimes I Feel Like a Piece of Bologna

Thursday, May 17, 2007

Resources for Gen Sandwichers

I just discovered a new resource for Gen Sandwichers. The 360 Degrees of Financial Literacy Web site offers general information for managing personal finances. They have articles in the categories of budgeting basics, health care and health insurance, housing issues, long-term care and dependent care, and Social Security. In addition there are FAQs and tools to help you manage your multitude of responsibilities. There are many other types of financial information for different life stages at the same site. Check it out.

Labels: ,

1 comment(s):

Hi Pat,
I am glad you visited and commented on my post about Sandwich generation. I am sooo glad I found your blog (and I also noticed more links to other sandwich generation blogs in your side bar).

Thank you for doing this. I know we'll need this support. I'd be back here often.

Liza

By Blogger Liza on Maui, at 1:26 AM  

Post a comment

<< Home