Sometimes I Feel Like a Piece of Bologna

Thursday, March 01, 2007

Sorry for the Absence

I apologize for being flaky this week. I've been frantically preparing all the last minute details for speaking at a large conference this weekend. I'm keynoting in two tracks and doing a total of six workshops. More than I usually do in a weekend. I finished this afternoon and start speaking tomorrow. I'll be back this weekend.

Meanwhile, I ran across a notice of what looks like an interesting conference in the Nashville area. It's the "Living in the Sandwich Generation" seminar on March 10 at First Baptist Church. Looks interesting.

Labels:

2 comment(s):

Hope your speaking engagements went well!

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 9:13 AM  

Thanks, Lisa. It went very well.

By Blogger Pat, at 9:38 PM  

Post a comment

<< Home