Sometimes I Feel Like a Piece of Bologna

Monday, February 12, 2007

Vacationing with Kidults

We just enjoyed a wonderful mini-vacation with our kids. Our DIL had Lincoln’s birthday off, so we met in Ventura for a three-day weekend. It’s fun vacationing with both of them. We've always loved traveling with our son, and now we get to double our pleasure. We’re still learning how to do this, but I’m confident that this will be the first of many wonderful trips together. They’re good at taking time for themselves, and we’re getting better at allowing them that freedom. Yep, parenting kidults is at least as much fun as parenting kids, and sometimes easier!

Labels: ,

2 comment(s):

That sounds so great. At this point I can't imagine (I have teens) my kids WANTING to vacation with us - they are so chomping at the bit to get out and have their independence. It sounds so great.

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 7:06 AM  

That sounds so great. At this point I can't imagine (I have teens) my kids WANTING to vacation with us - they are so chomping at the bit to get out and have their independence. It sounds so great.

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 7:06 AM  

Post a comment

<< Home