Sometimes I Feel Like a Piece of Bologna

Sunday, February 19, 2012

We've Been Nominated!





Friends, I've just been notified that “Sometimes I Feel Like a Piece of Bologna” has been nominated to the SeniorHomes.com “Best of the Web 2012” in the “Best Senior Living Blogs by Individuals” category. (They call it Generation Sandwich, probably because of the URL). The Best of the Web 2012 contest highlights the best senior living and caregiving websites, blogs, and resources on the web for consumers and senior living professionals.

You can find our nominee page HERE!

Now here’s the deal. I need your help! I need you to VOTE for Sometimes I Feel Like a Piece of Bologna. Why? Because the top nominee sites by popular vote will proceed to the round of finalists and will be rated by our panel of expert judges. Final rankings will be decided by the expert panel ratings based on content, writing, and a few other categories. No, I won’t win a million dollars, but wouldn’t it be fun?

So please go to our page and “Like” Sometimes I Feel Like a Piece of Bologna  on both Facebook and Google +. Each person can vote twice, once on each site, before March 2. And if you’re on Facebook or Google +, could you please post this and ask your friends to VOTE for us as well? Help us reach 1ts place! This is a sweet honor, made possible by your faithfulness. Thank you.

0 comment(s):

Post a comment

<< Home