Sometimes I Feel Like a Piece of Bologna

Saturday, August 18, 2007

Stress in Women

The American Psychological Association has published a great article called Being Supermom Stressing You Out? It offers suggestions for women who are being stretched by caring for children and aging parents. They warn us against unhealthy stress. Check it out.

Labels: ,

2 comment(s):

This is absolutely fascinating. My wife is taking care of her mother who is an an assisted living facility. I get to help out as well (no complaints) and I know the stress I am under as a result. I can just imagine the stress she is under as well.

Fortunately, at this point we are both seeing counselors (different ones) because of the added stress.

I also finding blogging about the days experiences on my blog (Parenting Our Parents) helps. I hope blogging helps you as well.

By Blogger The Adjunct Professor, at 8:07 PM  

Being a Supermom Stressing you Out?
Does a dig bark? ;)
I just blogged about my stress a week ago...

By Blogger Liza on Maui, at 9:09 PM  

Post a comment

<< Home