Sometimes I Feel Like a Piece of Bologna

Tuesday, June 05, 2007

Protecting Parents From Telephone SCAMS

Eldercare has another article reminding Boomers to remind their parents to not give out personal information. Telephone scams abound and the elderly are ripe for pickin’. I know it gets old, but tell ‘em again.

Labels: ,

1 comment(s):

My aging parents were very smart and I was blessed not having to worry about some yoyo pulling a fast one on them. Especially my mom, she never let anyone intimidate her... it was amazing to watch and well, my dad, was hard of hearing.. he would just hang up on so called telemarketers.. very funny to watch.

I found a great article on fraud prevention for seniors.. check it out on my website http://www.workingcaregiver.com/articles/protectingseniors/telemarketingfraud - it's written by the Attorney General's office. Good stuff.

By Blogger Care Buzz, at 6:32 PM  

Post a comment

<< Home