Sometimes I Feel Like a Piece of Bologna

Wednesday, January 10, 2007

Tax Help in Caring for Your Aging Parent

If you provide a significant portion of support for your aging parents, you may be able to claim some of those expenses as deductions on your income taxes. Kay Bell at offers detailed advice on what you can or can’t claim.

Email feed:
I've added a FeedBlitz feed to allow you to receive "Sometimes I Feel Like a Piece of Bologna" by email. Check the sidebar near the bottom.

Labels: ,

0 comment(s):

Post a comment

<< Home