Sometimes I Feel Like a Piece of Bologna

Saturday, November 04, 2006

The Complexities of Medicare Part D

Forgive me if I sound like a broken record. I know that many of my posts relate to the Medical Prescription Drug Plan. I guess I continue to be appalled at the complexities and the fact that mere mortals don't have a hope to understand it. Here’s yet another article trying to make the complex understandable.

Frankly, I still have my head in the sand. I’m not pleased with the plan my parents have, but I don’t know if I have the time or energy to try to find something better. And as the author points out, it seems that the plans reserve the option to change in the in middle of the year, but the beneficiaries don’t have that option. Go figure!

Labels:

0 comment(s):

Post a comment

<< Home