Sometimes I Feel Like a Piece of Bologna

Thursday, November 26, 2009

Happy Thanksgiving



I'm wishing all of my loyal readers a blessed Thanksgiving today. What are you thankful for today? I’m thankful for:
  • Jesus, who redeemed me and has given me 34 years of hope
  • Family, especially a wonderful husband, son and daughter-in-love
  • America, and the opportunities we still have to live in freedom and prosper
  • Our Constitution, which provides the framework for freedom.
  • Abundance, even in this time of recession
  • A ministry where I see lives changed with great regularity
  • The opportunity to finally go to seminary!
I pray that whatever your situation today, you will find a way to praise and thank our Heavenly Father for his many benefits. We are still more blessed than any other nation on earth.

Labels:

0 comment(s):

Post a comment

<< Home